Elecard HEVC Analyzer is a high-efficiency tool for High-Efficiency Video Encoding/H.265 video analysis. With navigation down to the deepest levels of an encoded stream the program enables powerful and efficient debug for development of next-generation H.265 video codec. Detailed display of information includes frames types and sizes, coded units data, visualization of slice and tile boundaries, partition, motion vectors, types, bit sizes, quantizers, etc., along with a quick-to-capture summary of encoded data against the reference raw data.
- Display and saving of stream summary and picture information.
- Display of decoded, predicted, and unfiltered frame data (YUV and single plane).
- Display of residual, transform, and dequantized coefficients.
- Saving of decoded, predicted, unfiltered and residual information.
- Display of VPS, SPS, PPS, Slice headers with offsets and bit size indication (as in the Standard documentation).
- Display of Coded Tree Unit data: location, slice index, tile index, sizes, coded, prediction (mv, mvd and mv candidates), transform unit info.
- Visualization of slice and tile boundaries, partition, motion vectors, types, bit sizes, quantizers.
- Navigation via chart bar or thumbnails.
- Display of bit distribution inside video stream. Ability to choose bitstream elements to display.
- Stream navigation and display in I, P, B, IP and Key Frames modes.
- Display of reference frames.
- Hex viewer.
- Stream viewer – file content (header level) presentation in text mode.
- Viewing of reference raw data.
- Metrics calculation.
- Visual comparison with reference raw data (Temperature, Subtraction, Compare, Block PSNR modes).